Friday, February 1, 2013

Sigh.....

First I want to say sorry that I am a very bad blogger. I've been extremely busy with my Etsy shop, I haven't had time to post anything. While I'm taking sort of a break from modelling clay for wedding toppers, I decided to add a new post. I've also included a scrapbooking freebie!! Here's a preview of what to expect in this mini kit:

My daughter enjoying the outdoors.

This awesome template I used for my layout is from the talented Emily of mle Card. She has a lot of adorable kits in her store. You should check it out. For the template, click on link below to go to her blog.

I also want to mention that I have added some new items to my shop. I actually made them for last Christmas craft fair and....oh my! I didn't think they would be such a huge seller!! Since it was my first time back, I figured I needed some help so I enlisted three of my aunts to assist. Lucky I did. The four of us were so busy, we barely had time for a break. I guess selling them for only $2 each must be a good deal. Here is one of them.


etsy store

Of course I didn't make the beads, but kudos to those lampwork artists who do. Beautiful work. Unfortunately open flame and I don't really mix so I won't attempt to try and make my own.

Another item that was a hot seller were the zipper pulls. I was told you can use them as stitch markers. The kids love the dolphin ones to attach to their backpacks.

This is what they look like indoors.
Outside on a sunny day

Dolphins glow in the dark!
Enough of my ramblings. Onto the good stuff.

Since Valentine's is coming up, I figured there are some who might want to make their own cards instead of buying those basic ones in the store. More personalised. I will admit I already bought the store ones. Too lazy to make my own ;) Anyway, if you do have time to do your own cards, I hope you like the kit I've made for you.



links no longer available



6 comments:

  1. Jolies choses et merci beaucoup pour ce très mignon petit kit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable. Thank you so much for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks so much. so cute and lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute kit!! Thanks for having such AMAZING things when you post!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really cute kit. Thank you very much for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for sharing your talent with us

    ReplyDelete